Honeydew Matcha Bubble Tea
Get this quick and easy recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 5 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Fresh with Anna Olson
- 2 cups diced ripe Honeydew Melon
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1+½ teaspoons Matcha Green Tea powder
- 1 teaspoon finely grated Lime Zest
- 1 cup 2% Milk
- ½ cup cooked large Tapioca Pearls*
- Puree melon, honey, Matcha tea and lime zest in a blender until smooth
- Blend in milk
- Spoon tapioca pearls into 2 large glasses and pour melon mixture over
Share it with your friends.