Honeyed Ricotta With Marsala Glazed Strawberries
Try this quick and easy strawberry dessert recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 5 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Fresh with Anna Olson
- 1 tub Creamy Ricotta (low-fat is fine)
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract or Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 teaspoon finely grated Orange Zest
- 2 cups quartered fresh Strawberries
- 28 grams Sweet Marsala
- Stir ricotta with 2 tablespoons honey, vanilla and orange zest and spoon into 4 serving glasses
- Toss strawberries with remaining 1 tablespoon of honey and Marsala
- Spoon strawberries over ricotta and serve
Share it with your friends.