Hot Fudge Pudding
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this simple and delicious dessert recipe by Adrian Richardson from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 45 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup biscuit, pastry & cake plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cream
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 vanilla pod,
- 1 cup chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 185°C.
- Spray baking dish with oil or grease with butter.
- Mix sugar, ½ cup cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix in butter, cream, egg and vanilla.
- Fold in chopped chocolate.
- Divide into buttered moulds. Clean the top centimetre or so of the four small ramekins of any mixture, with your finger or a paper towel.
- Heat a pot of water until boiling and add ¼ cup cocoa.
- Gently pour over the ramekins with the mixture in it..
- Bake in the oven at 185C until the top of the cake is cracked, approx 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Share it with your friends.