Hot Smoked Salmon, Corn, Avocado
Dig into this quick and easy BBQ salmon recipe by Darren Robertson from Darren Robertson's Charcoal Kitchen.
- 10 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Darren Robertson's Charcoal Kitchen
- 100 grams Brown sugar
- 100 grams Rice
- 100 grams dry Pine needles
- 4 x 100 grams pieces of Salmon
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Corn on the cob
- 1 handful of Coriander
- 1 Lime
- Half a long Red chilli(cut into thin strips)
- Place sugar, rice and pine into a foil lined wok on a high heat, when begins to smoke, place bamboo steamer on top
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and hot smoke in steamer with lid on for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Whilst the fish is cooking cut the corn into a bowl, add lime juice, chilli and salt
- Peel the avocado and cut in to quarters, season with salt pepper and lime
- Arrange avocado on a plate, with corn and cooked fish
Share it with your friends.