Ikan Bakar (Grilled Fish)
Enjoy this quick and easy Malaysian fish recipe by Ann Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 60 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 4 servings
- 300 grams Ikan Genahak [Snapper]
- 2 tablespoons Tauchiu [Fermented Soy Beans]
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Black Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Sugar
- ½ bowl Oil
- Processed together
- 80 grams ginger
- 2 pieces Red Chilli
- 5 garlic
- Pre-heat 1/2 bowl of oil in skillet.
- Pour the hot oil in the processed ingredients with the tauchiu [fermented soy beans]
- Leave it aside for 1 hour
- Season it with the rest of the ingredients
- Fish Preparation
- Light rub salt on fish
- Wrap the fish with the prepared ingredients in a banana leaf
- Grill it on the pan for a few minutes
Share it with your friends.