Try this quick and easy Malaysian duck recipe by Ann Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 3 hours
- 3 hours 5 minutes
- 6 servings
- 2 kilograms Duck
- 600 grams Salted Mustard Green
- 5 centimetre old Ginger (smashed)
- 6 preserved Plums
- 5 pieces Asam Gelugor
- 3 Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Brandy (optional)
- Rub cavily & skin of duck with salt & rinse
- Bring water to boil.
- Add duck, ginger, plums & asam gelugor. Simmer for 1 hour.
- Add salted mustard green into the soup after 1 hour& simmer for another 45 minutes
- Add tomatoes
- Add pepper (optional)
- Leave this soup to stand several hours.
- Before drinking, reheat & add brandy.
Share it with your friends.