Jalapeno Corn Muffins
Get creative with this quick and easy muffin recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 20 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 12 servings
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted, plus butter for greasing the muffin tin
- 1 cup fine yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup corn flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeno (about 1 jalapeno)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with butter.
- Whisk together the cornmeal, corn flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and melted butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the corn kernels and jalapenos.
- Spoon a heaping 1/4 cup batter into each muffin cup. Bake until golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Special equipment:
- A 12-cup standard muffin tin
Share it with your friends.