Try this quick and easy jerk crab recipe by Chuck Hughes from Chuck's Day Off.
- 30 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 20 servings
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 20 crab legs, cracked
- 8 thin slices of ginger
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 teaspoon jerk spice
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup flat parsley
- 2 tablespoons celery leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In an oven-proof skillet, heat the oil and sauté the crab legs with the jerk spice, rosemary and ginger.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice.
- Add the squeezed lime to the skillet. Add water and toss to coat the crab.
- Put in the oven and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until the crab heats through and is flavoured with spices and herbs.
- Add butter and toss with parsley and celery leaves.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Share it with your friends.