A healthier option to Potato Chips by Trisha Yearwood from Trisha's Southern Kitchen
- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 2 servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 454 grams kale, washed, de-stemmed, and chopped or torn into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, first placing the rack in the center of the oven.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, garlic powder and cayenne until blended. Add the kale and toss to coat.
- Spread onto a large baking sheet in a single layer. Bake until crispy, 16 to 20 minutes, turning once during cooking.
Share it with your friends.