Korean Spicy Rice Cakes (Tteokbokki)
Spice up your meals with this tasty Korean recipe.
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 2 servings
- 1000 millilitres Seaweed Stock
- 400 grams Korean Rice cake
- 150 grams Fish cakes
- 4 tablespoons Gochujang red chili paste
- 2 tablespoons Chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 Hard-boiled Egg - shelled
- 1 stalk Spring Onion – cut into 3 inches long for garnish
- In a large saucepan, combine stock with chili paste, chili flake and sugar. Stir well until boiling.
- Add in the rice cake and fish cake.
- Let it simmer for 15 minutes, the sauce will begin to thicken. Stir occasionally so that the rice cake doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Cut boiled egg in half, garnish with green onions and serve.
Share it with your friends.