Kueh Bingka Pandan
Savor this quick and easy Asian dessert recipe by Sarah Benjamin.
- 10 minutes
- 55 minutes
- 6 servings
- 350 grams plain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 50 grams butter, melted
- 6 eggs
- 300 millilitres coconut milk
- 20 pandan leaves, blended with 300 millilitres water
- 270 grams sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 500 millilitres water
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a 20 x 20cm baking tin, lining the bottom.
- Strain the pandan juice and measure out 240ml.
- Whisk the flour, sugar and baking powder together until fluffy. In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, coconut milk,
- pandan juice and water together. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin and bake for 45 minutes to an hour, until set and cooked through. Let cool before cutting into pieces.
Share it with your friends.