Lettuce with Oyster Sauce
Whip up this quick and easy vegetable recipe by Nik Michael Imran from Cooking for Love.
- 10 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 2 to 4 servings
As seen on Cooking for Love
- 1 Lettuce
- 1 teaspoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Shallots
- Salt for seasoning
- ½ cup NeuVida Omega 9 Cooking Oil
- Thinly slice shallots to saute over medium heat. Have a plate lined with a paper towel to drain the shallots after browned and crispy.
- Lay each leaf of lettuce on top of the other, then slice into bite sized pieces.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and the NeuVida Omega 9 Cooking Oil that was used to sauté the shallots together.
- In a pot of boiling salted water, add lettuce and blanch for 20 - 30 seconds.
- Once lightly wilted, remove and place on serving plate.
- Pour oyster sauce mix on top of lettuce and garnish with crunchy bawang goreng. Serve!
Share it with your friends.