Lime Wedge Gelatin Shots
A recipe perfect to hype up a party by Trisha Yearwood from Trisha's Southern Kitchen
- 25 minutes
- 24 servings
As seen on Trisha's Southern Kitchen
- One 6-ounce package lime-flavored gelatin, such as Jell-O
- 6 limes
- ½ cup boiling water
- ½ cup club soda
- 1 cup citrus vodka
- Cut the limes in half from end to end. With a sharp knife, carefully cut around the inside of each lime and then scoop out the flesh. Remove the membrane from the inside of the lime peel.
- Line a 12-cup cupcake tin with foil. Place a lime half, cut-side up, in each cup.
- Empty the package of gelatin into a medium bowl. Pour over the boiling water and mix well, making sure the gelatin dissolves completely. Whisk in the club soda and citrus vodka, skimming the foam if needed.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into each lime half. Refrigerate until set, 2 to 4 hours.
- When set, cut each lime in half to make wedges.
Cook’s Note: To make orange wedge gelatin shots, use orange-flavored gelatin and substitute tangerines for limes.
Share it with your friends.