Longan Goji Osmanthus Pudding
Enjoy this quick and easy Chinese dessert recipe.
- 20 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 4 to 6 servings
- 20 grams Dried Longan - soaked in hot water for 30 minutes, and drained
- 20 grams Goji Berry
- 30 grams Osmanthus
- 1 litre Water
- 50 grams Sugar
- 40 grams Konnyaku Jelly Powder
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and Konnyaku powder and set aside.
- Prepare a medium sauce pan, add in water, osmanthus, goji berry and longan. Once the water starts boiling, switch it to low heat.
- Slowly add in the sugar and Konnyaku powder mix. Stir as you add in the mixture to avoid lumps.
- Once all has dissolved, pour mixture into a mould and set aside to cool down before putting it into the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Once the pudding has set, remove it from the mould and transfer to a serving plate. Best serve chilled.
Share it with your friends.