Lox and Cream Cheese Penne
Get this quick and easy salmon and cheese pasta recipe by Debbie Wong from Kitchen Quickies.
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 2 servings
- 4-5 slices Smoked salmon
- ½ cup Cream cheese
- 4-5 stalks fresh Dill
- 2 Shallots
- Black pepper to taste
- 150 grams Penne pasta
- 1 cup Chicken or Vegetable stock (depending on desired thickness of sauce)
- 1 Lemon
- Bring pot of water to boil, and add pasta
- Sauté shallots in a small amount of oil in pan
- Add stock and bring to boil
- Add cream cheese and dissolve in stock to form creamy sauce
- Chop smoked salmon into bite sized pieces and set aside
- Reserve some pasta cooking water
- Drain pasta and add directly to cream sauce
- Toss to combine and add more water if too thick.
- Add smoked salmon at last minute along with a squeeze of lemon
- Serve topped with chopped dill and extra olive oil
Share it with your friends.