Maja Blanca (Coconut Pudding)
Savor this quick and easy Philippine-inspired dessert recipe by Anton Amoncio.
- 3 hours
- 30 minutes
- 4 servings
- 4 Cups of Coconut milk
- 250 grams White sugar
- 5 Cups of canned Sweet corn
- 400 millilitres of Condensed milk
- ¾ Cups of Corn starch
- Latik (coconut curd) for garnish
- Cheese for garnish
- In sauce pot, boil the coconut milk
- Add in sugar, corn, and condensed milk.
- Thicken with cornstarch and stir well.
- Pour mixture into a tray and refrigerate until it sets
- Cut into serving portions
- Garnish with Latik and cheese
Share it with your friends.