Mango Avocado Salad
Salad with fresh tropical fruits by Sapna Anand from Fast Indian Cooking with Sapna
- 15 minutes
- 3 to 4 servings
As seen on Fast Indian Cooking With Sapna
- 1 Avocado
- 3 stalks of fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Juice of 1 lime
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 pack of Romaine salad leaves / mix salad vegetables
- 1 large ripe sweet mango, cubed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Heat up a pan and toast cumin seeds. Once toasted, move the seeds to a bowl and set aside.
- In a blender, toss in avocado, honey, toasted cumin seeds, a pinch of salt, zest of lime, lime juice, and coriander leaves. Blend.
- In a bowl toss in the salad together along with the halved cherry tomatoes and cubed mango. Drizzle in the dressing, mix and serve.
Share it with your friends.