Enjoy this quick and easy Indian mango lassi recipe by Reza Mahammad from Reza Spice Prince of India.
- 15 minutes
- 3 servings
As seen on Reza Spice Prince Of India
- 12 cubes of ice
- 850 grams can of Mangoes in syrup
- 500 millilitres of natural yoghurt
- 8 Mint leaves
- 1 pinch of Cardamom powder
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- ½ a Lemon, juiced
- Mint sprigs
- Add the ice to a jug blender along with the remaining ingredients
- Blend until smooth
- Add a few more cubes of ice to a glass and pour over the lassi mixture, garnish with mint sprigs
Share it with your friends.