Try this this quick and easy dessert recipe by Nik Michael Imran from Cooking For Love.
- 10 minutes
- 6 hours 30 minutes
- 6 servings
As seen on Cooking for Love
- Mango Pudding:
- 500 grams Mango
- 160 millilitres Coconut milk
- 15 grams Gelatin
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 tin Fruit cocktail
- For garnish:
- Vanilla Ice cream
- Optional: Gula Melaka (Palm sugar), melted
- Blend mango, coconut milk, sugar, water and salt in a blender until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to a small pot over low heat and add in gelatin. Whisk until ingredients are well combined
- Using a spatula, scrape mixture through a sieve.
- Spoon fruit cocktails into 6 ramekins to fill up approximately ¼ of the way, using a strainer and pour mango mixture over the fruit in the ramekins
- Place ramekins into a refrigerator for 4-6 hours to set
- Once chilled, serve with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Chef’s tip:
- Drizzle melted gula melaka over the pudding
Share it with your friends.