Mango Sago Pomelo Dessert
A popular Asian dessert that's filled with Mango and Pomelo by Martin Yan from Martin Yan Asian Favourites
- 30 minutes
- 6 servings
- 400 grams fresh Ripe mango, cubed into sizes easy for blending
- 150 grams Mango, diced into small 0.5cm cubes – for topping
- 150 milliliters evaporated Milk mixed with 150ml cold Water
- 100 milliliters simple Syrup
- 100 grams green Sago pearls, cooked
- 100 grams pink Sago pearls, cooked
- 100 grams fresh Pomelo sacs
- Fruits from 1 Pomegranate
- Juice from 1 Pomegranate
- 2 stalks Mint leaves, sprigs – save some for garnish
- 3 cups Ice
- Add into the blender 400g of the mango, syrup, mint leaves and the evaporated milk, blending till smooth. Transfer out to a bowl.
- Next, into a clean blender jar, crush the ice on Pulse mode.
- When ready to serve, divide the ice amongst your serving bowls.
- Spoon green sago over the ice followed by the blended mango. Then top with a dollop of pink sago, pomelo diced mango, pomegranate and a drizzle of pomegranate juice.
- Garnish with mint leaf and serve cold.
Share it with your friends.