Maple Fennel Bacon
Savor this quick and easy recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 30 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Dinner At Tiffani's
- 3 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon dark Brown Sugar
- 12 slices thick-cut Bacon
- 2 teaspoons Fennel seeds, crushed
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Mix the maple syrup and dark brown sugar in a small bowl
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set a rack on top. Put the bacon on the rack leaving space between the strips. Brush with the maple syrup mixture and then sprinkle some fennel seeds on top–fennel is a strong spice so use it sparingly. Season with black pepper
- Bake until brown and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes. Loosen the bacon from the rack and let it cool there 5 minutes before serving
Share it with your friends.