Marinated Cucumbers with Black Sesame Seeds
Dig into this quick and easy cucumber recipe by Siba Mtongana from Siba's Table.
- 35 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Siba's Table
- 1 large Cucumber, peeled in ribbons
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Juice of ½ Naartjie (Satsuma or Clementine), optional
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon black Sesame seeds
- Prepare the cucumber ribbons using a sharp vegetable peeler and place on a shallow serving dish
- Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over the cucumber ribbons and leave to marinade for 15 minutes or up to on hour
- Sprinkle over black sesame seeds before serving
Share it with your friends.