Try this quick and easy Filipino sweet potato fritter recipe from The Amazing Food Challenge 3: Fun In The Philippines.
- Deep Frying
- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 2 servings
- 2 cups Sweet potato (fine julliene)
- 1 cup All purpose Flour
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ - ¾ Water
- Cut the sweet potato into fine strips
- Heat oil for deep frying
- In a bowl add the rest of the ingredients, adjusting the water to make a thick batter
- Fry a heaping tablespoon of the batter into the hot oil
- Cook until both sides are golden brown
Share it with your friends.