Prepare this omelette for yourself with this recipe by Justine Schofield from Everyday Gourmet
- 10 minutes
- 1 serving
- 2 free range eggs
- 1½ tablespoons cottage cheese
- ½ small spring onion, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon garam masala, toasted
- ½ green chilli, sliced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped coriander
- 1 small handful of baby spinach (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Pinch of salt
- In a bowl beat the eggs lightly with a fork. Add the spring onion, garam masala and chilli and season with salt.
- Heat the oil over a medium heat in a non-stick frying pan and pour the egg mixture in. Cook slowly with a lid on the pan for 30 seconds. Add the tomato, coriander, spinach and cottage cheese to one side of the omelette. Fold in half and then slid onto a plate.
Share it with your friends.