Mashed Potato Martini
Get this quick and easy mashed potato recipe by Michael Smith from Chef Michael's Kitchen.
- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Chef Michael's Kitchen
- A cup or so of brown butter mashed potatoes
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ½ cup of your favourite vodka
- Freshly chopped chives
- Add a heaping spoonful of mashed potatoes to the bottom part of 4 martini glasses
- Whisk together the sour cream and vodka and pour over the potatoes
- Smooth the top surface of the cream with a straight edge. Cover and garnish with chives. Serve and share
Share it with your friends.