Massaman Beef Stir Fry
Serve up this quick and easy Thai-inspired curry by Zoe Bingley-Pullin.
- Stir Frying
- 20 minutes
- 4 to 6 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 500-600 grams rump steak, cut into thick strips
- ½ tablespoon AYAM coconut oil
- ⅓ cup AYAM Massaman curry paste
- 1 can AYAM coconut milk
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ginger, freshly grated
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped finely
- ¼ cup peanuts, toasted and chopped
- Heat coconut oil in a frying-pan/wok over high heat, add beef and gently brown, set aside.
- Add onion to the pan cook for 2-3 minutes, add garlic and ginger, stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Add capsicum stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Add curry paste and fry off for 1-2 minutes. Add beef back into the pan, toss well. Add snow peas and gently stir-fry before adding coconut milk and stir-fry until beef is cooked. Toss through peanuts and coriander.
Share it with your friends.