Try this quick and easy dessert recipe by Judy Joo from Korean Food Made Simple 2.
- 6 hours
- 10 minutes
- 6 servings
- ½ ripe Honeydew melon, peeled, deseeded and cut into 1 inch pieces (about 600g)
- 60 millilitres Cream (not thick or double cream)
- 1 tablespoon of Honey (or to taste)
- Pour the cream into a saucepan, and add the honey
- Place over medium high heat and bring to a boil. Lower the heat low medium to low heat and stir with a wooden spoon for about 3 minutes Keep stirring to ensure the honey is dissolved and not to burn the cream. Turn off the heat, set it aside and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Place the honeydew pieces into a food processor or blender. Blend it until it turns to puree
- Add the honey cream mixture and blend until incorporated. About another minute
- Pour the puree into ice pop moulds and freeze it for at least 6 hours
- Serve immediately from the freezer or on ice with melon balls and mint for garnish
Share it with your friends.