Mexican Pork Ribs with Grilled Corn Salsa
Savor this tender and juicy ribs recipe by Adrian Richardson.
- 2 hours
- 6 servings
- 1.5 kilograms Baby Back Ribs or Spareribs
- ¼ cup Honey
- 3 x Chipotle Chiles in adobo sauce, chopped and soaked
- 3 x Ancho chillies, chopped and soaked
- Garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ bunch coriander
- ½ bunch spring onion
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons toasted ground cumin
- ¼ cup tequila
- 2 cups red capsicum puree
- Corn Salsa
- 2 cobs of corn, grilled
- 2 blush tomatoes
- 2 red capsicums
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 2 limes
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 whole avocado
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- Place the ribs in a baking tray, season and pepper and olive oil.
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour over the ribs.
- Roast ribs for 1½ hours.
- In a mixing bowl combine the salsa ingredients.
- Serve the ribs on top of tortillas with the corn salsa.
Share it with your friends.