Mini Cherry and Maple Cheesecakes
Cheesecake lovers can try this recipe by Justine Schofield from Everyday Gourmet
- 60 minutes
- 12 servings
- ½ cup thickened cream
- 200 grams ginger biscuits
- 100 grams butter, melted
- 375 grams cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 3 extra large eggs
- ¼ cups maple syrup, (60ml)
- 150 grams cherries, fresh, pitted or frozen
- To serve:
- Dollop thick cream
- Maple syrup, extra
- Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan forced). Grease and line the base of a 12 x 1/3 cup capacity muffin pan.
- Process 200g ginger biscuits in a food processor until they resemble breadcrumbs, with motor operating; gradually add butter and process until combined. Press biscuit mixture evenly between prepared muffin pan holes. Refrigerate.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, Bulla Thickened Cream and maple syrup and beat until well combined. Pour mixture into prepared pans and sprinkle cherries evenly onto cream cheese filling.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool in pans before removing. Serve with extra drizzle of maple syrup and Bulla Dollop Thick Cream.
Share it with your friends.