Mini Egg Salad Sandwiches
Get this quick and easy recipe by Trisha Yearwood from Trisha's Southern Kitchen.
- 5 minutes
- 3 hours 35 minutes
- 6 servings
As seen on Trisha's Southern Kitchen
- 1 dozen large Eggs
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Chives
- 2 tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- Kosher Salt and freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 10 slices white country bread
- In a large stockpot, cover the eggs with water so they are completely submerged and bring to a boil on the stovetop. Turn off the heat, cover and let the eggs cook in the water for 20 minutes. Pour the hot water off the eggs and replace with cold water. Let the eggs sit for 5 minutes. Crack and peel the eggs, place them in a plastic bag and refrigerate until cold, at least 3 hours or overnight
- Using an egg slicer or a knife, finely chop the boiled eggs. Add to a large bowl. Add the mayonnaise, chives, mustard, salt and pepper and mix until blended. Spread the egg mixture on the bread and make sandwiches. Cut each sandwich into 3 wedges
Share it with your friends.