- 15 minutes
- 4 servings
- 4 small chia wraps (or any other tortilla wrap)
- 300 grams smoked salmon, sliced
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 2 sprigs of dill, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, finely chopped
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers cut into 2 centimeters rounds
With a palette knife spread the cream cheese evenly over each wrap. Lay 3 slices of salmon over the cream cheese and sprinkle with herbs and capers and small squeeze of lemon. Roll up tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour to firm up. With a sharp knife slice into 3cm rounds and arrange on top of the cucumber slices. Fasten with a toothpick.
Share it with your friends.