Minute Steak Sandwich
Whip up this quick and easy sandwich recipe by Adrian Richardson.
- 5 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 4 x 200 grams fillet or porterhouse steak
- Thick cut sourdough slices
- 1 onion, slices
- 1 cos lettuce
- Swiss cheese, cut into thin slices
- 1 Avocado
- Pickled onions
- Grill bread smeared with butter.
- Cook steak on a hot grill pan, on one side for a minute or so. Once you turn the beef fillet lay slices of cheese on top so it melts while cooking the other side of the steak.
- Assemble sandwich, with mustard, mayo, lettuce, tomato, avocado and hold it together with a skewer of gherkins and pickled onions.
Share it with your friends.