Try this quick and easy mocha brownies recipe by Michael Smith from Chef Michael's Kitchen.
- 20 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Chef Michael's Kitchen
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¾ cup of butter (6 ounces)
- 170 grams of dark chocolate
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 cup or so of chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and turn on your convection fan if you have one.
- Prep an 8" x 8" pan by lightly oiling the bottom and sides then lining it with lightly oiled parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, instant coffee, baking powder, and salt.
- Place the butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a small pot of simmering water, and stir constantly.
- As the chocolate and butter melt whisk until smooth.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the brown sugar to cool the works. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture and stir into a smooth batter.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and transfer to the prepared pan.
- Bake until the brownies are cooked through and delicious, 40 minutes.
- Cool in the pan before cutting and removing with the parchment paper helping along.
Share it with your friends.