Molten Chocolate Souffle
Try this quick and easy dessert recipe by Nik Michael Imran from Cooking For Love.
- 20 minutes
- 17 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Cooking for Love
- 34 grams Butter, some extra for coating ramekin
- 188 grams Milk
- 98 grams Granulated Sugar, some extra for coating ramekin
- 34 grams Bread flour
- 7 grams Salt
- 68 grams Egg yolks
- 112 grams Egg whites
- 135 grams Dark Chocolate
- Powdered Sugar, for garnish
- Pre-heat oven at 190°C
- Butter ramekins lightly and coat with sugar.
- With a hand mixer, mix butter, flour and salt in a bowl until well combined
- In a pot over low heat, dissolve 75g of sugar in milk, then add butter mix into the pot and whisk well
- Once the mixture is well combined, add chocolate and continue to whisk.
- Remove the pot from the heat, and add egg yolks to mix
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites until it reaches a frothy consistency, then add the sugar and continue to whisk until soft peaks form.
- Fold egg whites into chocolate mix, part by part, until well combined
- Pour into 4 ramekins in equal parts
- Bake in an oven for 17 minutes
- Serve with powdered sugar on top
- Chef’s tip:
- Serve with a scoop of ice-cream too!
Share it with your friends.