Mushroom Green Curry
A twist to Green Curry by Justine Schofield from Everyday Gourmet
- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 600 grams mixed mushrooms
- 1 onion, finely slice
- 1 large knob ginger, cut into batons
- 3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 zucchini, roughly
- 300 milliliters light coconut cream (or 400ml coconut milk)
- ½ punnet tomatoes
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- Coriander, to garnish
- In a hot pan sauté the mushrooms in a little oil until golden.
- In another large sauté pan add the green curry paste and cook off for 30 seconds. Then add the onions and ginger followed by the coconut cream. Add the mushrooms and cook for 10-15 minutes with the lid on. Now add the tomatoes and spinach and cook for a further minute.
- Serve with rice and garnish with coriander.
Share it with your friends.