Enjoy this quick and easy vegetarian recipe by Ann Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 15 minutes
- 3 hours
- 4 servings
As seen on Family Kitchen with Sherson
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 100 grams Button mushrooms, chopped
- ½ Red onion, diced
- 1 Thyme sprig
- 300 grams Bread flour
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Parsley, finely chopped
- 15 grams Butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 100 millilitres Water
- 7 grams Dried active yeast
- 50 grams Walnuts, chopped
- In a pan, heat up the olive oil and sauté the mushrooms and onions with thyme until fragrant. Once cooked, strain off the liquid and set aside
- Add the bread flour, garlic cloves, parsley, butter, salt and water into the bread maker, place the yeast in its compartment and the sautéed items and walnuts into the drop compartment. Set to bake. (if using Panasonic bread maker, use menu setting 8.)
- Once baked, remove the loaf from the bread maker and cool before slicing and serving to your guest!
Share it with your friends.