Mussels Marinieres with Grilled Baguette
For shellfish lovers, try this recipe by Guillaume Brahimi from Everyday Gourmet
- 1 kilogram mussels
- 50 grams butter
- 250 milliliters white wine
- 3 shallots, small dice
- 2 tablespoons crème fraiche
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 baguette, slice 2 centimeters thick
- Olive oil and garlic
- Place grill pan on high heat. Brush the baguette with olive oil and grill the baguette.
- Place pan on high heat, add butter and shallot and sweat, add mussels and white wine, cover with lid. When mussels start to open, add parsley and serve with grilled baguette.
Share it with your friends.