Mustard Bacon Strips
Get this quick and easy mustard bacon strips recipe by Michael Smith from Chef Michael's Kitchen.
- 20 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 6 servings
As seen on Chef Michael's Kitchen
- 454 grams of Thick cut Bacon
- ½ cup of Brown sugar
- ¼ cup of Dijon mustard
- A tablespoon or so of Cumin seeds
- Lots of freshly ground Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and turn on your convection fan if you have one
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or use a non-stick silicone baking tray liner
- In a medium bowl mix the brown sugar and mustard to make a paste
- Lay the bacon strips out on the prepared baking tray fitting them tightly together
- Spread the mustard sugar mixture evenly over the top surface then sprinkle with cumin seeds
- Finish with lots of freshly ground pepper
- Bake until the strips are cooked through and crunchy, about 30 to 45 minutes
- Serve on your favourite sandwich, in a salad or chomp them down as soon as they are cool enough to handle!
Share it with your friends.