My Aunt's Green Beans
Try this quick and easy vegetable recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 15 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 4 servings
- 454 grams Green Beans, trimmed
- Kosher Salt and freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ cup Hazelnut Oil
- ¼ cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 cup chopped and toasted Hazelnuts
- Lemon zest, for garnish
- Fill a bowl with ice water. Cook the green beans in salted boiling water until tender but still bright green, about 5 minutes, then drain and chill in the ice water to stop the cooking. Remove from the ice water and pat dry
- In a large bowl, whisk together the hazelnut oil, vinegar and honey, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the green beans to the bowl with the dressing and toss to coat, adding more salt and pepper if needed. Transfer to a serving bowl or platter and top with the toasted nuts and lemon zest
Share it with your friends.