No-Bake Chocolate Pretzel Salami
Get creative with this quick and simple no-bake dessert recipe by Anna Olson from Bake with Anna Olson.
- 15 minutes
- 48 servings
- 142 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons golden corn syrup
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ½ cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 ¾ cups 4pretzel pieces,
- ½ cup dried cranberries or currants
- Icing sugar, for rolling
- Melt chocolate in a large metal bowl place over a pot of barely simmering water, stirring gently until smooth. Remove the bowl from the heat and stir in the sugar and corn syrup, then whisk in the orange juice, vanilla and cinnamon. Add the cookie crumbs and mix until blended, then mix in the pretzel pieces and dried cranberries or currants
- Lay out a sheet of plastic wrap and spoon a third of mix onto wrap. Roll up in the shape of a cylinder about 8-inches (20 cm) long and 2-inches (5 cm) across and repeat twice more. Chill for 3 hours.
- To serve, unwrap dough and slice into coins ¼-inch (6 mm) thick.
- Cookies will keep up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.
Share it with your friends.