Dig into this quick and easy dessert recipe by Sarah Benjamin from Yummy Desserts.
- 15 minutes
- 60 minutes
- 6 servings
As seen on Yummy Desserts
- 320 millilitres Whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons Caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 250 grams (1 packet) softened Cream cheese
- 150 millilitres Nutella Toasted
- Chopped hazelnuts for garnish
- Using a handheld whisk, whip some air into the cream cheese. Pour half the sugar and all of the Nutella into the cream cheese, and whisk until light and fluffy
- With an electric whisk, whip the cream until softly fluffy. Add the remaining sugar and all of the cocoa powder and whisk until really fluffy and light
- Spoon 1/3 of the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese and nutella mixture with a spatula, and beat until combined. Carefully add the remaining whipped cream mixture and fold gently until fully incorporated
- Spoon into 6 small glasses and chill for at least 1 hour. Garnish with toasted chopped hazelnuts before serving
Share it with your friends.