Try this quick and easy onion marmalade recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 15 minutes
- 35 minutes
- 4 servings
- 4 cups finely diced Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 cups Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Bring onion, garlic and balsamic up to a simmer. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes
- Add brown sugar and salt and cook another 20 minutes, stirring often
- Remove from heat, cool to room temperature and store, refrigerated, for up to 6 weeks
- Stylist Notes:
- Need to test for acid/sweet balance (for chicken terrine accompaniment)
- Should be a rich brown colour
Share it with your friends.