Get this quick and easy orange cream popsicle recipe by Chuck Hughes from Chuck's Day Off.
- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Chuck's Day Off
- 1 cup cream
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- Zests of 1 orange
- In a bowl, beat the cream with a whisk until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Add honey and vanilla extract and continue beating until firm peaks form.
- Combine the egg whites mixture to the cream; add the orange juice and zest.
- Using a popsicle mold or wax paper cups fill molds and insert popsicle stick. Place in freezer overnight and serve.
Share it with your friends.