Orange Curry Fennel Soup
Try this quick and easy orange curry fennel soup recipe by Michael Smith from Chef Michael's Kitchen.
- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 2 servings
- 2 bulbs of Fennel, stems and core removed, fronds reserved, chopped in large chunks
- 1 cup of Orange juice
- ½ cup of Orange marmalade
- ¼ cup Anise liqueur
- 1 tablespoon of Fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon of Curry powder
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- 2 cups of Heavy whipping cream
- Toss the fennel, orange juice, marmalade, liqueur, fennel seed, curry powder and salt in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer, uncovered and cook until the fennel is tender, about 15 minutes. Stir in the cream and puree with an immersion blender.
- Ladle into bowls, top with some of the reserved fronds and share.
Share it with your friends.