Oriental Chicken Wrapped in Filo
Try this quick and easy chicken recipe by Malcolm Goh from Back to the Streets.
- 10 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Back to the Streets
- 2 sheets Filo pastry
- 2 Chicken thighs (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 2 shallots (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1stalk spring onions (sliced)
- 1 ginger (julienne)
- 3 sprigs coriander (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Sear the chicken thighs in a pan with corn oil. Season and remove.
- In the same pan, sauté the garlic, shallots and ginger until aromatic.
- Add in the red bell peppers, spring onions, coriander and toss for another 3 minutes. Season to taste.
- Add the seared chicken back into the pan with the vegetables and add in the sesame seeds and sesame oil. Allow to cool down.
- Roll the chicken filling with the filo pastry into a log shape. Lightly brush with beaten eggs.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius for 10 minutes.
Share it with your friends.