Overnight Baked Ham with Riesling Mustard Glaze
Get this quick and easy overnight baked ham recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 12 minutes
- 8 hours 30 minutes
- 4 servings
- 1 cup Dry Riesling Wine
- 1 shallot, minced
- ½ cup Honey
- ¾ cup coarse grainy Mustard
- 1 large Bone-In Ham, about 10 lbs
- For glaze, bring wine and shallots to a simmer in a small saucepot and reduce to 1/4 cup. Remove pot from heat and stir in honey and mustard
- Preheat oven to 275 F. Place ham in a roasting pan and score the skin on top. Place in oven and bake, uncovered, for 7 hours. Spoon half of glaze over ham and baste, cooking for 1 1/2 hours more
- Carve ham and serve with remaining glaze
- Stylist Notes
- No need to test (just need to verify size if average large bone-in ham)
Share it with your friends.