Enjoy this quick and easy Japanese recipe.
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 1 serving
- 60 millilitres Dashi
- 5 grams Sugar
- 15 grams Soy sauce
- 15 grams Sweet Japanese sauce
- 15 grams Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Chicken leg, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1 Egg, beaten
- ½ stalk Spring onion, thinly sliced
- Steamed rice
- Add Dashi, sugar, soy sauce and sweet sauce into a saucepan. Heat until boiling.
- Add in onions and cook for a minute at medium heat.
- Arrange chicken pieces on top of the onions. Cook for 2 minutes then flip chicken pieces to cook through the other side.
- Pour beaten egg over the chicken and onion. Cover to cook for 1 minute.
- In a bowl of rice, slide the egg and chicken mixture over the rice, pouring out any excess broth from saucepan over rice.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot.
Share it with your friends.