Oysters With 3 Citrus
Try this quick and easy oyster recipe by Michael Smith from Chef Michael's Kitchen.
- 10 minutes
- 24 servings
As seen on Chef Michael's Kitchen
- 12 to 24 fresh Canadian Oysters
- 1 Lime
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Orange
- 12 to 24 drops of Hot sauce
- Open the oysters, being careful not to lose their juices, and arrange them on a serving tray
- Zest each citrus evenly over the works stopping briefly at each bi-valve, then squeeze the juice of each fruit over as well
- Sprinkle one drop of hot sauce on each and every one
- Suck, slurp, swallow and share!
Share it with your friends.