Pan-Seared Rib Eyes
Get this quick and easy meat recipe by Haylie Duff from Real Girl's Kitchen.
- 25 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 4 servings
- 2 bone in Ribeye chops, 1 in thick
- 2 tablespoons Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Ancho Chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Coriander
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely ground Coffee
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne
- Grapeseed oil
- In a small bowl, mix all spices, coffee and salt well. Rub spice mixture onto each side of ribeye and let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 500°F. Place a cast iron skillet on high heat. Drizzle a little bit of grapeseed oil in skillet. Sear ribeye on each side for one minute. Do not touch. After the second flip, place skillet in preheated oven. Cook for 3 minutes then flip and continue cooking for another 3 minutes for medium rare. 5 minutes on each side for medium. 7 minutes on each side for medium well
- Remove from heat, place on a cutting board Cover with foil for 10 minutes and let rest. DO not rush this part
- Slice meat off bone. Then slice filet top with salted herb butter. Serve
Share it with your friends.