Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado and Pea Mash
Whip up this quick and healthy salmon recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin.
- 15 minutes
- 1 serving
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 200 grams Salmon fillet
- ½ teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Coriander
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- ½ Lemon zest
- ½ Lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large ripe avocado, pip removed
- ½ cup green peas (fresh or frozen), cooked and cooled
- 1-2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Coat the salmon in the rub of cumin, coriander, paprika, lemon zest and lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Cook in a hot pan 3 minutes on each side, and then rest it for a couple of minutes.
- Using a Bamix, blend the avocado, walnuts, peas, lemon, garlic and oil. Blend until smooth adding extra olive oil if required. Season to taste
Share it with your friends.